The nature of leadership: connecting in relationship
Natural leadership with horses as guide and mirror
Join this 2-day English language experiential workshop/training with horses in the vicinity of Amsterdam in the weekend of 26-27 September. This interactive programme activates your unique authentic power and helps you to resolve what is blocking you in aligning with your life’s purpose.
This workshop is facilitated by Eponaquest Instructor Josselien Janssens. It covers experiential learning activities to strengthen and deepen the quality of your relationship with yourself, as prerequisite for connecting with others (be they horses or people!) in your life.
Horses are natural masters in trust-based leadership. They show you how to move steadily towards your goals and ‘be in the flow’ with the trust that is found in empowered connection with your intuition.
You will practice with:
- Hands-on activities with horses as guides
- Using emotion as information
- Accessing a more authentic, creative presence
- Recognizing and moving beyond conditioned behaviors and thought patterns
- Setting Boundaries: establishing and maintaining clear and consistent personal space
- Body Scan: using the body as a sensing device
- Developing essential skills for building Authentic Community
While in itself a short, intensive personal development retreat, this workshop introduces you to the philosophy and methods of the Eponaquest Approach™ to Equine Facilitated Experiential Learning.
The introductory workshop covers the prerequisite curriculum to do more advanced work with Linda Kohanov and to join the Eponaquest/NOW apprenticeship to become an equine facilitated experiential learning coach/trainer according to the Eponaquest approach.
The horse activities include ground exercises only, not horse riding. Prior horse experience is not required.
- Dates: 26 & 27 September (10 AM – 5 PM)
- Location: Amstelhoek (Amsterdam area)
- Price: €347,- (inclusive of VAT, coffee/tea, lunch, materials)
This training programme can be tailored towards corporate teams. For more information or different dates, contact Josselien Janssens – Tel: +31(0)615893933 – or use this contact form:
Error: Contact form not found.
Note: The introductory workshop covers the prerequisite curriculum to do more advanced work with Linda Kohanov and to join the Eponaquest/NOW apprenticeship to become an equine facilitated experiential learning coach/trainer according to the Eponaquest approach.